I am currently studying Liberal Arts at King's College London, majoring in Political Science and minoring in Post-Colonial Literature. Before starting at King's College I studied at the Bartlett School of Architecture, UCL for two years. Despite deciding not to pursue this path, I was able to accumulate a variety of art-based skills, including technical drawing, print making and architectural model making.
I have extensive experience in teaching both 11+ and 13+, and have also tutored higher level English Literature (both A-level and Pre-U). From my own experience, I have found that academic confidence can start to grow from a small affirmation or a sign of reassurance and support.
To be able to personally engage with students, reassuring them of their academic abilities and inherent intelligence is incredibly important to me. It is always my intention to take a personal approach with my tutoring, instilling both academic confidence and self-belief in all my students.
English (ages 6-18), History (ages 6-13), Maths (ages 6-13), Art (11+). Previous students have included:
- Male: 13+ Entrance exam for Westminster School
- Female: 11+ Entrance exam for Francis Holland School (Sloane Square), Godolphin Latymer
- Female: 11+ Entrance exam for Putney High School
- Female: 9 year old, Maths and English, Francis Holland School
- Female: 16 year old, GCSE English Literature + English Language, Francis Holland School
- Male: 13+ Entrance exam, St. Paul's Boys School
- Female: 17 year old, English Pre-U (King Lear and the White Devil), Westminster School
Francis Holland School (Sloane Square)
Geographic Teaching Area
Central, West and North London