• Taught Cambridge University undergraduates for three years (2009-2012) as a university supervisor.
• I have past experience in, and am currently tutoring students studying GCSE Maths, 7+ (Highgate, UCS), 11+/ISEE and iGCSE Music.
• As a singing teacher I helped a 6-year-old boy win a choral scholarship to St. Paul’s Cathedral Choir School, London.
• “Guy is an incredibly capable teacher, striking the right balance between patience and authority. It is clear Guy enjoys working with children and the twins genuinely like him. I have found his approach exactly as I wanted and his open, honest manner is very much appreciated.” Mother of twins studying for 7+ Entrance Exam
• “Guy’s always a pleasure to deal with, and my son has enjoyed his tutoring, and says he now understands the subject better as a result.” Mother of GCSE Maths student
• “I just wanted to thank you…you have been really helpful and fun to work with and I’ve enjoyed every moment of it. I think you’ve been a really good tutor and I will miss our lessons.” GCSE Music student at Rugby School