An energetic, experienced, creative Piano Teacher with practical experience of playing piano for over 30 years and with a proven ability to get the very best out of pupils. An inspirational teacher who can not only raise the quality of teaching but also develop a culture of learning and high aspiration right across the school’s musical department. Able to demonstrate and encourage high standards of professionalism, having the capability to support aspiring young musicians.
• Possessing a highly motivated, flexible and determined outlook.
• Ability to quickly establish a rapport with pupils.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Having an assertive, positive and helpful approach.
• Able to manage diversity.
• Can maintain absolute confidentiality and loyalty.
• Up to date with the latest in music technology.
• Capable of co-ordinating the resources of the school to achieve maximum efficiency.